THIS COMPETITION HAS ENDED!
The Vine Club & Strandveld / First Sighting Competition T&C’s
Stand a chance WIN a 2-night stay at Strandveld Wine Estate for 2 people, valued at R2500.
The promoter of this competition is The Vine Club (vineclub.co.za)
- The judge's decision is final and binding and no correspondence or negotiations will be entered into.
- All participants agree to be bound by the competition rules.
- Competition Period: The competition commences on 2 June 2021 and will terminate at midnight on 4 July 2021. No late entries will be accepted.
- TO ENTER: Purchase any case of Strandveld or First Sighting wine to be automatically entered into the competition. The more you purchase, the more chance you stand of winning.
- 1 x winner
- 2-night stay for 2 people at Strandveld Wine Estate, located in Bredasdorp Western Cape, valued at R2500.
- Strandveld Cottage: This lodge is fully self-catering and does not include breakfast, lunch or dinner.
- Strandveld Cottage Terms: Prize is for 2 consecutive nights for 2 people sharing in one cottage on a self-catering basis in either the Earth or Ocean Cottage. Booking is subject to availability. Once booked, date changes will only be allowed if arranged 4 weeks before the original booking date. Cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Travel: All travel is for the winner’s own expense.
- Submissions: Every purchase of 1 x Strandveld case OR 1 x First Sighting case generates an automatic entry into the competition. The more you purchase, the more chance you stand of winning. The Vine Club reserves the right to amend competition terms and conditions at any time.
- Prize Draw: The winner will be randomly selected on the 5th July 2021 and contacted by The Vine Club via email on the 6th July 2021. The winner will be required to submit valid identification before receiving the prize. If a winner does not respond within 3 days, The Vine Club reserves the right to draw a replacement winner.
- Winner announcement:
- There will be 1 winner. They will be contacted via email and booking negotiations for the prize will be handed over to Strandveld.
- Individuals eligible to enter competition: The competition is open to SA residents who are over 18 years of age and in possession of a valid passport, but excludes directors, employees or agents of The Vine Club, and their immediate families.
- Competition disclaimer: The Vine Club and Strandveld, and their associated companies, agents and contractors assume no liability whatsoever for any direct or indirect loss, damage, death, personal injuries, defamation, invasion of privacy or claims based on publicity rights arising in connection with this competition and/or promotional offer.
- Cancellation: The Vine Club reserves the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel or suspend any competition or promotion. In such event, where a competition or promotion is cancelled or suspended, all participants or entrants agree to waive any rights that they may have in terms of the competition and acknowledge that they have no recourse against The Vine Club, their employees, agents, partners, suppliers, sponsors or promoters.
- System Failure: No member of The Vine Club is responsible for lost, delayed, misdirected, internet or computer malfunctions, errors in transmission or any condition beyond the control of The Vine Club which may cause the competition to be disrupted or corrupted.
- Any violation or attempt to violate any of the above terms and conditions will result in immediate disqualification of the participant or entrant.